1. The promoters of the event are Devdog and Sirenix.
2. Employees of Devdog and Sirenix, or their family members, or anyone else connected in any way with the competition, such as sponsoring or helping to set up the competition, shall not be permitted to enter the competition or otherwise receive/make use of any of the donated prizes.
3. The event entry fee is to sign up for the Devdog newsletter, and no purchase is necessary to enter this event.
4. The approximate prize value is $55.000 at the time of the event's start.
5. The event begins on December 1st and ends on December 25th, 2019. After this date there are no further entries permitted to the event. The promoter reserves the right to change the beginning or end date.
6. By signing up to the Devdog newsletter, you agree to receive occasional emails (we send an email approximately every other month) from Devdog.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this event.
11. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen at random each day, using random.org.
13. The winners will be notified by email within 24 hours after being drawn, with instructions on how to claim the prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner or cancel the prize.
14. Cheating for entries in any way (referring yourself using different emails or similar tactics) will disqualify you from winning the contest.
15. The promoter’s decisions with respect to all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these rules and the Devdog terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Danish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Denmark.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name / first few letters of email address in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Unity, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Devdog and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in compliance with the United States standard Privacy Policies and the EU GDPR directives.